Did you know that MLA offers video tutorials on how to use their bibliographic database? I teach how to access and use MLAIB all the time, but had no idea until I happened to meet the person who actually makes them. She uses Camtasia, and tries to stay within a three minute limit for each tutorial. If interested, take a look! All MLA tutorials are hosted on YouTube.
- Ebooks, Ebook Platforms and Ebook Usage April 5, 2015
- Library Renovations March 31, 2015
- ACRL Portland wrap-up video March 29, 2015
- MLA Video Tutorials March 27, 2015
- Sustaining Hype? Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs) and Open Access Course Materials March 27, 2015
Tove-Janita Kringsta… on In Transit